Elena Viet Nam Travel provides a package tour to Hanoi-Ninh Binh-Halong Bay Package tour for 4 days 3 nights with a list of outstanding sceneries and fantastic sightseeing places as one of the must-see destinations in Vietnam’s north.
Day 1: Hanoi city tour
Our guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to the center of Hanoi.
Morning: We visit
- Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of the Ho Chi Minh President. Walk around the garden to see the stilt house where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Move to One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Goddess of Mercy – It is the most unique Padoga in the world.
- Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
- Continue to visit the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century.
- Back to the hotel for checking in. Free time for exploring 36 ancient streets of Hanoi.
- Have dinner at the hotel and then have free time to take part in many interesting activities at night walking the streets around Sword Lake.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Ninh Binh
- Have breakfast at the hotel then depart for Ninh Binh province.
- Visit Hoa Lư – the ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le, and Ly Dynasty.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit Tràng An which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system so Kong’s Movie Group chose this place for the New Version of Kong in 2016 – “Skull Island”. With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here.
- Check in hotel and have dinner. Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 3: Ninh Binh – Ha Long
- Have breakfast at the hotel then check out and be ready for the trip to Ha Long.
- Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor, get on the boat to start the excursion discovering the beauty of the world heritage site.
- Enjoy set menu lunch on the boat with many special dishes of Halong. While having lunch, you all can see the beautiful scenery on both sides with thousands of limestone such as Fighting Chicken and Incense Buner Islets – 2 symbols of Halong Bay.
- Arrive at Bo Hon Island, and you will visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave with a lot of stalagmites and stalactites.
- Do kayaking or a bamboo boat through Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
- Visit TiTop Island with its sandy beach. You can go swimming here or trek up to the island’s top for sightseeing all over Halong bay.
- Back to the boat for the sunset party (some wine, fruits, and biscuits) meanwhile, the boat is cruising back to the harbor.
- Back to the hotel and overnight in Ha Long city.
Day 4: Ha Long bay – Hanoi
- Have breakfast at the hotel then check out.
- Visit Quang Ninh Museum, a majestic black pearl overlooking the world heritage. Expect to immerse yourself in the most impressive architecture in the locality showcasing millennia of our geology, biodiversity, history, and culture.
- Have lunch in the local restaurant. After lunch, you’ll be transferred to the airport.
- End of trip!
- Full transportation mentioned in the program
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast
- Meals indicated in the program ( B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Boat trip as mentioned in the program in Halong Bay, Trang An
- Entrance Fees
- Bottles of water on the car.
- International flight tickets
- Domestic flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal tips
- Surcharge for high season, holiday, and special occasion
- Others not mentioned in the Inclusion
Thank you and have a good trip!
Book TourTell us more about your trip preferences!
We organize tours and car transfer services around Vietnam. This form helps us to understand your wants and needs, so we can create a personalized travel itinerary that suits your traveling style.